I’m officially a second-year uni student, how did that happen so quickly???
To recap on my first day, I’ll just give a dot point version.
- left my parking ticket at home
- wrote a note to the inspector pleading that he does not give me a ticket and that I knew I was in the wrong for not having it displayed
- watched documentaries in my first lecture
- spoke about documentaries in my second class (same unit)
- got told to watch a heap of documentaries
- my third class doesn’t start this week
- had a chicken burger for lunch with chips that I put wayyy too much chicken salt on
- got back to my car
- found a warning notice on my car about not having my ticket displayed
- the note worked!
- drove home with a bangin playlist
- watched two documentaries, one about the Great Barrier Reef, one about Lady Gaga
- had a 15-minute nap
- made it to the gym, trained abs
- now I’m super tired and ready for another day tomorrow!
Catch ya on the flip-side.